Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Butchers dog has got nothing on me! LOL

After  several months of very strict calorie controlled dieting, it became apparent to me, that not only had I lost fat but also a LOT of muscle as well, in an effort to get fitter and redress the balance, I have started working out at the local Gym.
After twelve weeks,  I am now beginning to see some muscle definition returning, I can certainly lift  more weights than when I first started, also my whole body shape is starting to change.
Unfortunately I didn't take a before photo(not a pretty sight!), but believe me there is a definite difference now.


















A way to go yet but, its fun!

Current measurements.
Theres been an increase of about 2" on all measurements except waist and hips since I started
Waist 34"
Hip 37"
Chest 42"
Thigh 22"
Biceps 14"


2 comments:

  1. Bloody Hell!!!! I actually gasped out loud when I saw this. That is phenomenal progress in 12 weeks! What a shame you didn't take a before pic. Keep it up! When are you doing your first comp?

    ReplyDelete