Thursday 9 May 2013

A long day digging

The final bed to be dug required a long days work, starting at 7.30 and finishing at 5.00pm. With about six and a half hours digging, I think I got my exercise for the day LOL.
This is the last of the really heavy work and now the fun starts doing all the smaller jobs and fitting out the sheds so that I don't keep losing tools etc.

The final bed finished, just the path to sort out.
The warm weather has got everything growing nicely.

Broad beans with the Strawberries behind

Tom thumb lettuce just planted out

Onions looking good

Runners and Potatoes

Runners behind glass to shelter from todays strong winds

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant job, I can't believe you did it in one hit, it looks amazing, all dug over, it'll be even more impressive when everything's growing.

    ReplyDelete